- Drill Bits
- Hand & Power Tools Accessories
- Sealant & Adhesives
PRESSFIT WATER COUPLING
£1.76 (ex. VAT)
- Press Fit Straight Coupler – for use with hot and cold water systems, heating systems and potable water.
- Can handle temperatures up to 230 degrees centigrade so can also be used for solar thermal heating systems.
- Simple and efficient flame free jointing system which is both time and labour saving. It creates a lifelong, leak proof joint when used appropriately with certified copper tube, and offers a safer solution than either silver solder or compression fittings.
- Material: Copper / black EPDM olive
- Approvals: BSI Kitemark & WRAS
- Operating pressure: 16Bar at -24C to +110C
- Guarantee: 3 years
- For use with Mini Press Tool - PFZCTE
Return & Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at SIDS DIY
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Compression Bent Tap Connector 15mm X 1/2″£4.01Add to cart
Chrome Compression 15mm x 1/2″ Bent Tap Connector – supplied with a pre-loaded olive in compression nut. Suitable for hot and cold water systems. Compression fittings are useful when working in conditions that are not suitable for soldering.