- Drill Bits
- Hand & Power Tools Accessories
- Sealant & Adhesives
MITRE KIT ADHESIVE
£4.22 (ex. VAT)
- Spray aerosol lightly over one face of the joint and allow to dry. If possible, use on the least visible face of the completed joint.
- Apply activator to one surface and allow solvent to evaporate.
- Apply adhesive to the other surface and then bring together immediately.
- Apply gentle pressure.
- A high strength bonding system comprising a cyanoacrylate adhesive and an aerosol activator.
- A high strength bonding system comprising a cyanoacrylate adhesive with an aerosol activator to ensure full and rapid curing on acid surfaces.
- Can be used for bonding MDF, wood, rubber and most plastics.
- Instant bonding properties considerably reduce assembly times for mitre joints expecially where precision instant bonding is required.
- Cures in approximately 10 seconds. Pack includes 1 tin of Activator (200ml) and 1 bottle of HVC Superglue (50g).
- Brand: Bond-It
Return & Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at SIDS DIY
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
FLASH-MATE LEAD SEALANT£2.46Add to cart
APPLICATION Can be used to bond glass and glazing plastics as well as small sections of roofing materials under repair. Ideally suited for sealing roof-lights, conservatives, soffits, glass house, industrial roofing systems, lead flashings and to prevent tile lifting and wind noise. Also has excellent UV, heat and ozone resistance and sets to a tough, …
WP70 OXIME SILICONE£2.40Select options
APPLICATION For perimeter sealing of external wood, aluminium and uPVC door and window frames and for weather sealing and flexible jointing of infill panels. Can also be used on concrete, plaster and mortar. Note: Not suitable for use with aquaria or for use on bitumen or asphalt. This product cannot be over-painted. Risk of yellowing …
GRIPBOND PRO HYBRID SEALANT AND ADHESIVE£4.02Select options
APPLICATION A universal, waterproof, construction adhesive and sealer for use with stone, concrete, mirrors (with an acetone resistant backing *please see TDS for limitations), natural stone, marble, gypsum board, poly-carbonates, polystyrene, PVC, many plastics, ceramics, copper, lead, zinc, aluminium, stainless steel, wood and glass. Note: This product is not recommended for use with expansion joints …