- Drill Bits
- Hand & Power Tools Accessories
- Sealant & Adhesives
GLUE MONSTER THE BEAST PU GLUE
£3.09 (ex. VAT)
- Can be used in joinery and carpentry, for bonding garden furniture, staircases, boats, wooden constructions, sandwich panels and insulation materials.
- It has excellent adhesion to wood, chipboard, laminate, metals, polyurethane, expanded and extruded polystyrene foams, mineral wool, concrete, stone, bricks, gypsum boards and all traditional porous substrates.
- The adhesive film has very good flexibility and can resist water and frost.
- One part moisture cure wood polyurethane wood adhesives.
- One-part moisture cure polyurethane adhesives specially formulated for waterproof bonding. These products are seawater proof and are resistant to acid and chemicals. For internal and external use. A solvent-free, rapid setting, brown, liquid PU adhesive with an open time of 30 minutes.
- Conforms to BS EN 204 (Class D4 – strength).
- Brand: Bond-It
Return & Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at SIDS DIY
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
B1 FIRE RESISTANT EXPANDING PU FOAM£8.16Add to cart
APPLICATION The fresh foam adheres to all common building materials except from surfaces such as polyethylene, silicone, oil and grease and similar substrates. Areas Of Application: Window setting (where a clean and controlled. Roller shutters (sealing of connection joints). Entrance door linings. Any kind of small breakthroughs in walls and other cavities.
FLASHING TAPE£3.80Select options
APPLICATION Supplied in rolls for fast and clean application and conforms readily to awkward contours, providing excellent weather protection. It can be used for all flashing and roofing applications and general water sealing repairs on masonry, asbestos, timber, metal or glass. No special skills or tools are required. Replacement & repair of flashings Repair & …