- Drill Bits
- Hand & Power Tools Accessories
- Sealant & Adhesives
£3.80 (ex. VAT)
Supplied in rolls for fast and clean application and conforms readily to awkward contours, providing excellent weather protection. It can be used for all flashing and roofing applications and general water sealing repairs on masonry, asbestos, timber, metal or glass. No special skills or tools are required.
- Replacement & repair of flashings
- Repair & sealing of down pipes
- Sealing glazing & roof lights
- Sealing parapets
- Waterproofing of coping & roof ridges
- General roof repairs.
- Self-adhesive flashing tape for general repairs and sealing.
- Crease resistant, lead coloured, self-adhesive flashing tape for general repairs and sealing. Designed for use as flashing on flat and pitched roofs, on parapets and chimney stacks. It is also ideal for sealing around RSJ's, flues, concrete columns, roof-lights, guttering and extractor vents. The strength of facing gives resistance to puncturing and the bitumen gives flexibility and adhesion but without the problems of slump.
- Brand: Bond-It
Return & Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at SIDS DIY
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
B2 EXPANDING PU FOAM£4.71Add to cart
APPLICATION Window setting (where a clean and controlled backfill is required), entrance door linings, any kind of small break-throughs in walls and other cavities. Quick curing. For filling, fixing and insulating. Expanding volume – 50-70%. Conforms to European standard.
GLUE MONSTER THE BEAST PU GLUE£3.09Select options
APPLICATION Can be used in joinery and carpentry, for bonding garden furniture, staircases, boats, wooden constructions, sandwich panels and insulation materials. It has excellent adhesion to wood, chipboard, laminate, metals, polyurethane, expanded and extruded polystyrene foams, mineral wool, concrete, stone, bricks, gypsum boards and all traditional porous substrates. The adhesive film has very good flexibility …