- Drill Bits
- Hand & Power Tools Accessories
- Sealant & Adhesives
B1 FIRE RESISTANT EXPANDING PU FOAM
£12.84 (ex. VAT)
The fresh foam adheres to all common building materials except from surfaces such as polyethylene, silicone, oil and grease and similar substrates.
Areas Of Application:
- Window setting (where a clean and controlled.
- Roller shutters (sealing of connection joints).
- Entrance door linings.
- Any kind of small breakthroughs in walls and other cavities.
- A B1 grade, high quality fire rated polyurethane expanding foam.
- A high performance, polyurethane expanding foam, fire rated and tested to BSEN 1366-4. Seals irregular gaps and expands over 40 times its can volume. This foam can be used at temperatures from +5°C to +25°C. The cured foam is semi-rigid and predominantly close-celled. It is resistant to temperatures ranging from -40°C to +100°C and to ageing, but not to UV-rays. Noise and heat insulation values are excellent. Available in gun grade or straw aerosol version.
- Size: 750ml
- Brand: Bond-it
Return & Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at SIDS DIY
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
MITRE KIT ADHESIVE£5.90Add to cart
APPLICATION Spray aerosol lightly over one face of the joint and allow to dry. If possible, use on the least visible face of the completed joint. Apply activator to one surface and allow solvent to evaporate. Apply adhesive to the other surface and then bring together immediately. Apply gentle pressure.
FLASHING TAPE£5.06Select options
APPLICATION Supplied in rolls for fast and clean application and conforms readily to awkward contours, providing excellent weather protection. It can be used for all flashing and roofing applications and general water sealing repairs on masonry, asbestos, timber, metal or glass. No special skills or tools are required. Replacement & repair of flashings Repair & …