- Drill Bits
- Hand & Power Tools Accessories
- Sealant & Adhesives
GLUE MONSTER WOOD ADHESIVE
£1.25 (ex. VAT)
- Rapid bond strength development. Suitable for hard and soft woods, decorative laminates, chipboard, blockwood and other engineered timber panels.
- Can be used in applications where joints may be subjected to short term water contact or exposure to high humidity i.e. kitchen work surfaces, window frames, doors and stairs, but not permanent immersion in water.
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications.
- Fast drying, water-resistant, D3 PVA wood adhesive.
- A fast drying, water-resistant, PVA wood adhesive with a bond strength stronger than the wood itself. For use as a general purpose, joinery adhesive, or for applications where long term resistance to moisture is a pre-requisite of the adhesive.
- Conforms to the requirements of category D3/3 and D3/4 of EN204. Meets the resistance to sustained load (creep test) requirements of BS 4071 “Polyvinyl Acetate (PVA) Emulsion Adhesives for Wood".
- Brand: Bond-It
Return & Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at SIDS DIY
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
FIX ‘N’ GROUT£2.19Select options
APPLICATION For use in bathrooms, kitchens and shower areas, where the tile surface is subject to frequent wetting, but not total water immersion. Can be applied to gypsum plaster, cement fibreboard, existing tiles, cement render, timber panels and plywood composite boards. Recommended for use in areas such as shower/changing rooms, power showers, work tops and …
MITRE KIT ADHESIVE£4.22Add to cart
APPLICATION Spray aerosol lightly over one face of the joint and allow to dry. If possible, use on the least visible face of the completed joint. Apply activator to one surface and allow solvent to evaporate. Apply adhesive to the other surface and then bring together immediately. Apply gentle pressure.